We are happy to share our photos and tutorials with anyone interested in spotlighting our crafts. Please be sure to link to our original posts and give us credit for our work. Thank you for your consideration and respect. We hope you enjoy our blog!



Tuesday, August 2, 2011

A drink of many colors


Photobucket

To make this fun drink you will need:

- A cup
- Ice cubes
- Diet 7-up or Sprite
- Wild berry gatorade Fierce
- Lite CranGrape Juice

But really you can use any kind of juice/soda....they just need to have different amounts of sugar in them.

The How to:
- First fill your cup to the top with ice.

- Next pour in the drink that has the MOST sugar in it. In this case it is the Wildberry gatorade.

-Then VERY gently pour the drink with the 2nd most sugar (the lite crangrape juice) slowly onto an ice cube. Doing this will help keep the flavors/colors from mixing together.

- Now comes the last drink (Diet 7-up). Do the same with it as the last one....pouring slowly over the ice.

And there you have it. A drink of many colors.

2 comments:

Merry said...

That is a cute idea!

Trina said...

Regarding: Ribbon Wreath

Hello, my name is Trina Clarey and I am the owner and operator of a new website called the Christmas Crafts Nook. The goal of my site is to provide teachers, parents and kids with fun, easy to do craft ideas centered on the holiday season. The site will consist of reviews and recommendations from me in relation to a variety of differently themed Christmas Crafts. Each review will be accompanied by a picture of the craft and a link to your site where they can find the instructions and materials needed to complete each craft.

All crafts will be properly cited and have links to direct my visitors to your webpage to obtain complete details. I will not be claiming the work of others as my own.

I am writing to ask permission to use a photo and link to a craft idea from your site on my site. Together we can spread the joy of holiday crafting around the internet. Please email me back (clarey.trina@yahoo.com) in order to verify that I have permission to use your ideas on my site.

Thank you very much,

Trina Clarey
Owner and Developer
christmas-crafts-nook.com